Collaborating with dancers is a passion of mine in the world of photography. It's a fusion of creativity that results in breathtaking art.
Whether you prefer the vibrant energy of an urban setting like Leeds or Sheffield, the timeless charm of a historic city such as York, the tranquility of a hidden beach (I have some secret gems to suggest), or the allure of a picturesque seaside town, or perhaps you seek the majesty of the moors or the enchantment of a forest, I guarantee that I will capture your essence at its absolute peak. Your choice, my lens, and pure magic.
A straightforward package, with no hidden costs
• Up to 2 hours in a pre-agreed location (can be indoors with mobile studio setup)
• Can be shared by up to 4 dancers (the included images are shared between the dancers)
• Up to 5 costume changes
• Password protected online gallery
• 3 professionally finished images to download and keep
• Additional shoot time - £35per hour
• Additional professionally finished digital images - £20 each
• All digital image downloads are high-resolution print quality and come with a personal print license. This means that you're more than welcome to print the photographs for friends and family or have gifts made from them. You may upload the photos to social media (you don't have to tag me me but it would be nice). If you are a dance shcool you may use the images in your own marketing materials. This license excludes resale rights - you are not permitted to upload them for resale on a stock image site or resell any products featuring the images at a profit. If you require a commercial license please contact me to discuss it's intended use.
• All my prints are produced by my partner lab using Fuji Professional paper with 100 years archival protection.
My daughter had a dance photo shoot with Dave recently and it was the most wonderful experience. Dave was professional, approachable and creative. It was the first time she had done anything like this and by the end of the morning she was in her element. He put her at ease and made her feel really comfortable. Dave had the idea of York city centre at the crack of dawn and this gave opportunity for some fabulous shots.
I purchased the shoot as a gift voucher, and throughout the process from purchase to shoot to prints/downloads the communication from Dave was first class.
Highly recommend Dave for any photo shoot experiences 😃
My son had a dance photoshoot, it was so professional from start to finish. Nothing was too much. We met at an agreed locations. Everything was provided, even a pop up changing tent. The photos we got out of the shoot were incredible. They were edited very fast and sent over within a few days. Very friendly fab photographer, thank you x